Wednesday 8 July 2015

Giant Cube Recorded By NASA, Bigger Than Earth, Near Sun On Dec 21st & 23rd. NASA Source, Alien Cube First Seen In 2011


Date of sighting: December 21, 2012
Location of sighting: Earths Sun
 
I was looking at the NASA/SOHO images and noticed that the black cube is back. This is on the NASA site right now so if you want to check for yourself please click the link below. This cube has been seen near the sun several times a month. Odd that it chose Dec 21, 2012. Sometimes this cube even is three dimensional so you can see it is really a cube. It is black because it is not hot like the sun is. They do have advanced tech millions or billions of years ahead of us so flying near the sun is not a fear of theirs, but what are they harvesting from the sun so often? Photo from SOHO EIT 284, writes Scott C. Warning, at UFO Sightings Daily. 
 


Date of sighting: December 23, 2012
Location of sighting: Earths Sun
 
I was looking at some sun images by NASA/SOHO when I saw the cube again. I say cube because a few times I have reported it while it was clearly visible as a 3d object. This time however what interests me the most is that this time it has one corner that has a gas cloud covering it. This is important because it validates that this is an actual object and not pixillation (computer glitch) or even a UFO that was deliberately covered by NASA. Instead this is undeniable proof that this object, may it be space station, (7X the size of Earth) or UFO, is an actual alien craft. It is even possible its a alien drone…because of its massive size it may be built for storage of energy harvested from our sun. Check out the actual photo at the link below. SCW
 

The cube first appeared in 2011.  
Giant Black Cube Orbiting The Sun Detected on NASAs SOHO photos, UFO Sighting News.
UPDATE: Aug 2011, Mike sent this to us. Great catch Mike.


Date of sighting: June 28, 2011
Location of sighting: Earth’s Sun
For the last few weeks I have been monitoring the SOHO photographs of the Sun. Why? Because I have been seeing the strangest things imaginable and I want to show you what I found. 

On June 28 I found what looked like a mistake in the photo, but looks more like a black cube that is in orbit around our sun. Sure, one photo mistake right? Wrong, NASA and SOHO have the most advanced telescopic equipment available. For a cube to be missing from the photo either it was cut out by NASA to hide something or…it is a cube flying in orbit around the sun? Crazy, I think not. How often do you look directly at the sun…never because it will damage you eyes. So it would go unnoticed, however scientists around the world have stated there are UFOs orbiting the sun many times larger than the earth.



I have recorded three instances of this cube flying around in different positions this month. Take a look at the photos and see what your think. 
Also I got this photo below from SOHO photos, this one looks 3D to me! They are UFO cubes.

0 comments: