Thursday 10 July 2014

About Author and FactFinder

Hello people! I am the "Fact Finder" and am an enthusiastic and logical thinker of Indian mythology and tradition , and a few years back I came across an elderly person who started all this thoughts inside my head of Indians gods being from another planet, at first I laughed and thought this couldn't be, but I had a bit of a trust in him as he himself had a very vast knowledge of indian mythology and tradition even though he was a christian, I myself left giving a thought about that thinking its never possible! we have so much trust in our gods ,we believe we have close to around 33,00,00,000 gods according to indian mythology ,and It took me nearly 2 years to pick up the pieces of a giant jigsaw puzzle and am still not done with that and hope to do so with the help of internet. however so as the saying goes "known is a drop and unknown is an ocean" I know that what ever you are going to read below might be hard to digest and very eccentric in nature but people!! take your own time put on your thinking caps and give it a thought and please do not come to early conclusions.

                 Please Follow on Facebook 

0 comments: